This is the pair block of UPSMPL_c block. It realizes a decrease of the sampling rate of the input, by taking one
element among M, where M is the downsample factor.
- Size of outputs
Type 'vec' of size 1. integer . The size of the regular output port.
- Downsample factor
Type 'vec' of size 1. The down sample factor
Type 'vec' of size 1. The initial value of the discrete counter, gives the offset of the first input sample.
- Inherit (no:0, yes:1)
Type 'vec' of size 1. Herits events by its regular input ports (disable the event input port).
- always active: no
- direct-feedthrough: yes
- zero-crossing: no
- mode: no
- regular inputs:
- port 1 : size [512,1] / type 1
- regular outputs:
- port 1 : size [64,1] / type 1
- number/sizes of activation inputs: 0
- number/sizes of activation outputs: 0
- continuous-time state: no
- discrete-time state: no
- object discrete-time state: no
- name of computational function: sousecht
- MODNUMCOS/macros/scicos_blocks/Signal/DOWNSMPL_f.sci [view code]
- MODNUMCOS/routines/signal/sousecht.c (Type 4) [view code]