Scicos > Modelica integration inside Scilab
Scicos includes a compiler for a subset of Modelica language. This subset covers most continous-time parts of the Modelica language and a minimum support for the discrete parts. Currently, this compiler does not cover index reduction and initial equations.
The main Modelica web site
Scilab/Scicos Modelica presentations and articles:
- Using Modelica under Scilab/Scicos
- Scicos and Modelica (PPT , PDF )
- System simulation with Modelica
- "SCICOS: a general purpose modeling and simulation environment" article
- Articles and papers published here.
Electrical and thermo-hydraulic examples and demo here.
Complete electronics circuits with active components can be modeled and simulated using the Scicos internal Modelica support.